This document was last updated on May 21, 2018
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site,. Non-personal identification information may include, but not limited to, the browser name, the type of computer, telephone and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site and Services, such as the operating system, internet connection, IP address, operating system, browser type, details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data and other resources that you access and use on the Site, and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To present and improve our Site
- We may use feedback a User provides to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- We may use personal information of User for registration with the Site including verifying that an e-mail address is active and valid.
- To provide information or services
- We may use personal information to offer a User information or services that they have requested or agreed to receive.
The Site is hosted in the United States. If you access the Site from Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your Personal Information to the United States and you consent to that transfer. Additionally, you understand that your Personal Information may be processed in countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing Personal Information may be less stringent than in your country.
Your acceptance of these terms
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding our information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.